WATER TREATMENT PORTABLE CP 501 – CP502
Laboratory pH meters
• Laboratory meters in benchtop housing, powered with 12V power adapter.
• Accurately measure: pH, Redox (mV) and temperature.
• Depending on the kind of used electrode they may be used for clean water, sewage, soil measurements etc.
• The CP-502 meters have built in thermal printer.
• Calibration: 1 ÷ 5 points.
• Automatic buffer detection, their value may be changed by the user.
• Automatic correction of the temperature influence on sample solution (NIST) value.
• Automatic checking of the condition of electrode’s membrane.
• Both models have an internal clock with date.
• Internal datalogger for up to 200 sets of results (optionally up to 450 or 950) collected in series or single with temperature time and date.
• The results and calibration data are stored in non-volatile memory.
• RS-232 output for connecting with a PC and Centronics for standard printer.
• 24 months warranty for the meter, 12 for the electrodes.