WATER TREATMENT INSTRUMENTS MULTIPARAMETER
• The DI 601 is a microprocessor instrument for Cl, Ph, Rx and temperature reading and controlling with high performances.
• It’s a self calibrating instrument for pH ,Rx and Cl with a check on the electrodes quality.
• It’s able to read and compensate the temperature (automatic with PT100).
• Protection IP 65.
• Set points and alarms programmable.
• Galvanic separation of the 0/4÷20 mA exit (selectable).
• 4-20 mA exits on the pH, Rx and Cl measures with selectable gap with the possibility to drive proportional pumps.
• Free tension relais for activating pH and Chlorine pumps (5 A – 250 Vac).
• Alarm relais (5 A – 250 Vac).
• Hold function for the pumps during calibration.