Vibration Level Switches for Liquids
The vibration level switch for liquids economy version has a range of up to 250 ° C / 480 ° F and 64 bar / 925 psi, dry-run bomb detection, high reliability due to the continued lack of oversight, sensor level of vibration that a fork is used for level detection. It is designed for use in all liquids. It is not affected by foam and external vibrations. It is also affected by changes in product properties, viscosity.
– Output Options: relay, transistor, NAMUR, contact electronic switch and 2-wire.
– Plastic, aluminum or stainless steel housings.
– LED to indicate the connection status (with plastic case only).
– Wide variety of materials for wetted parts. This includes 316L, enamel.
– Probe Length: 53 … 6000 mm / 2 … 236 ”
– Repeatability: + / -2 mm.
– Thread connections G / ¾ NPT, flange sizes DN25 PN40; Triclamp 1 “or 2” and other accessories for hygiene.
– Food & Beverage.
-Water and Wastewater.
– Oil & Gas.
– Health and hygiene applications.
– Process and liquid storage tanks.
– Dry-run and overfill protection.
The vibration level switch fluid is a simple and robust measurement system, practically affected by chemical and physical properties of liquids, it is easy to mount on pipes, vessels and tanks, the results of contactless electronic switch or transistor.