High Temperature Sensor
The temperature sensor is part of our product line of the sub-category sensor instrumentation.
The high temperature sensor is inexpensive and compact, it anideal tool for obtaining field measurements of machine vibration. The three useful measurements are possible.
This high temperature sensor is displacement, velocity, acceleration and ways to allow a user to perform basic vibration analysis. The robust high-temperature accelerometer sensor has a removable magnetic mounting base for attachment of a stinger.
The sensor is internally protected against thermal shock, electrical noise and amplitude overload. The handy carrying bag holds the meter off the road, however, ready to use. When it’s time to take a reading, simply place the accelerometer on your machine and tilt the bag up to see the screen.
• True RMS detection.
• Based on measurements microprocessor.
• Accurate, industry-standard sensor piezoelectric accelerometers.
• Replaceable cable spirally.
• Backlit LCD read in acceleration, velocity and displacement.
• Sensor cable rated 250 ° F.
• Indication of sensor bias.
• Standard 9V battery included.
• Displays peak or RMS units.
• English and metric units.
• Optional Headset.
• Hard and soft cases included.