The digital sensor is designed for use in wastewater applications has a wide range of measurement, automatic cleaning spray, accurate measures, is a low cost of maintenance, long service intervals, suspended solids digital sensor applications Wastewater.
Like all sensors, suspended solids sensor is also equipped with digital communication, a stainless steel body, integrated cleaning spray and flexible mounting options. It enables to perfection for use in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment.
The measurement principle that uses the transmission of light allows precise measurements of suspended solids with an excellent range of width measurement, regardless of the color of sludge and with excellent long term stability. In combination with the low maintenance cost, enabling extremely cost-effective functioning of the sensors.
– Rugged stainless steel housing.
– Automatic Cleaner Spray.
– Option of mounting a flexible telescopic rod.
– Principle of measurement using light transmission.
– Wide measurement range 0 … 20000 mg / l (ppm).
– Independence of the color measurement of sludge.
– Automatic Temperature Compensation.
– Pre-calibrated at the factory for quick installation.
– Digital communication with the converter of multiparameter.
– Up to four sensors can be connected.
– Two versions of cash available: submersible and online.
– Municipal and industrial water waste treatment facilities.
– Measurement of suspended solids in aeration basins, sludge return and channels.
– Monitoring of effluent in industrial plants.
– In the online version: control of suspended solids in the lines of pumps for sludge treatment.