Pinch Control Valve
The pinch valve is in control of our product line, category subcategory valves pinch valves.
The control valve is a cost pinch when required the closure of the central valve, this valve offers a 100% full port opening and closing Class V round.
The pinch valve control at the limit of positioning service provides a true and accurate vote, repeatable variable venturi flow control. There are no seats to grind, no stuffing box to repack and do not ever adjust gland.
The pinch valve control has the tough self-cleaning elastomer sleeve isolates all mechanical parts of the mechanism, so that the running torque remains constant. Full port opening and closing shaft is very important for pinch valves in larger applications and high-speed abrasive. With the central closure lasts longer than any other type of gate, ball or plug valves in the control of abrasive and corrosive.
Cone beam can be specified to enhance control performance and match the exact level desired CV. Real votes positioning is accomplished through the direct link between the pneumatic positioner for the valve shaft.
• Heavy-valve design destination, the actuator closes on centerline.
• No packing to maintain, always.
• Precise, consistent control.
• Ideal for corrosive and abrasive sludge.
• True Positioning Feedback.
• Ductile Iron and.
• Manga available in pure gum rubber, neoprene.
• ATO / ATC, ATO / Fail Close, ATC / on failure hydraulic or electric actuators.
• drilled and tapped to mate with ANSI B16.5 Class 150 flanges.