Pinch Control Valve
The pinch valve control belongs to our product line, category subcategory valves pinch valves.
The pinch valve control port in an economical design of control valve. When fully opened, the D-port has 95% of full flow valve ported.
In the control valve flow control pinch begins immediately, providing a linear flow characteristics. The D-port configuration with a single actuator, which closes from the top.
The pinch valve control has a design that reduces the actuator stroke, which in turn reduces operating costs. An external stroke adjustment is provided. The rugged elastomer sleeve is self-cleaning, no packaging to maintain, and provides precise and repeatable control.
The pinch valve access control can be equipped with a standard wall, bend, or a cone or sleeve design.
• Provides immediate response control.
• Accurate, repeatable linear flow control.
• Setup Options sleeve meets the needs of flow.
• From high life cycle, repeatable control.
• From the manga is the only part in contact with the media.
• Eliminates the need for costly body materials.
• external blow Adjustmen.
• Bi-directional closure droptight.
• Ductile Iron Council.
• ATO / ATC, ATO / FC, ATC / FO pneumatic.
• Electric actuators also available.
• Hydraulic actuators is also available.
• Flanged ANSI B 16.5 Class 150.
• DIN, ASA, or BS standards also available.