The conductivity sensor with stainless steel connection head is a compact system designed for the measurement of inductive conductivity. Its small compact design allows installation in pipes from DN 40 or 1.5 “and more. With its optimized flow geometry and extremely fast response time, is especially suitable for applications in the field of product separation (eg, beer), phase separation and cleaning shorten the transition phase of the systems CIP.
– Excellent accuracy, even at low flow rates.
– Ideal for chemical processing, for example, fertilizer production and plastics.
– Batch processes.
– Digital Signal Processing.
– Solids and entrained gas have limited effect on the measurement results.
– No periodic recalibration.
– Separation of the product.
– Separation of stages of cleaning agents.
– Cleaning products.
– Monitoring Products.