Conductivity sensor for water analysis
The conductivity sensor is robust for use in water analysis, has a standard design with different cell constants, integrated temperature compensatio.
Conductivity sensors have a rugged design standard and a long life. In combination with a converter, you can create highly reliable, low cost measurement systems, which are suitable for a wide range of measurement tasks of water analysis.
The driving principle of measurement is characterized by high sensitivity, particularly in low conductivity values. For this reason, the sensors are perfect for low-contaminated, non-corrosive media, such as pure water, steam and cooling water.
– Suitable for connection converters.
– Measurement of drivers with two stainless steel electrodes.
– Available with cell constants c = 0.05 cm., C = 0.2 cm. and c = 1.0 cm.
– Integrated temperature sensor (Pt100).
– The design standard for all cell constants.
– Long service life.
– The water industry.
– Power plants.
– Food Industry.
– Metals & Mining.
– Paper Industry.
– Chemical industry.
– Quality control of steam and cooling water.
– Monitoring of filter / ion exchangers.
– Quality control of ultra pure water, drinking water.