Belt Filter Press
The belt filter press is widely applicable for dewatering municipal and industrial sludge biosolids product.
The belt filter press receives a slurry ranging from 1 to 4% solids feed and produce a final product of 12-35% of the solids cake. The performance depends on the nature of the solids in process.
- A wedge section with an adjustable angle of conversion of the belts
- A large initial drum in the pressure/shear zone
- An extended length pressure/shear zone
- A choice of 2 belt or 3 belt dewatering systems
- A design that allows the 3 belt design to be a combination thickener or dewatering system
- A variable orifice polymer/sludge mixing valve to optimize polymer conditioning
- Larger standard filtration areas for greater process throughput and higher cake consistency
- A patented high rate drainage system that dramatically improves filtration rates
- An easily adjustable, variable wedge compression zone that maximizes process rate and performance
- A high performance, larger to smaller drum pressure profile for higher cake solids concentration
- High quality structural frame materials and components for trouble-free, long lasting operation