Actuator Control Valve Pinch
The control valve pinch drive part of our product line, category subcategory valves pinch valves.
The control valve operated pinch is a reliable, maintenance-free, cost-effective valve, designed for tough slurry and abrasive applications. There are no seats to grind, not to repack the stuffing boxes and glands not to adjust, ever.
The control valve is operated pinch resistant, self-cleaning elastomer sleeve isolates all mechanical parts of the valve, so the couple split remains constant, the electric valve is actuated by AUMA, Rotork, Limitorque operators or electrical as standard, and include heaters, thermostats, position indicators and indicator lights.
In the control valve pinch other operators drive electric motors are available on specific requests. Clutch and replace the components are fitted as standard. The controls can be provided as part of the electricity operator or as a standalone unit for a remote station. Optional features include: NEMA-7-explosion-proof construction, control of dosage of a 4 to 20 mA instrument signal, and 4-20mA transmitter output.
• From high life cycle, repeatable control.
• From the manga is the only part in contact with the media.
• Eliminates the need for costly body materials.
• Option versatile sleeve TRIMs.
• Able to meet the needs of accurate flow
• Set external career.
• Bi-directional closure droptight.
• Ductile Iron Council.
• Auma, Rotork, Limitorque or other players.
• Drilled and tapped to mate with ANSI B16.5 Class 150 flanges.